Are you unsure of how to move your career forward at this challenging time of changing job markets? Do you want to identify where your strengths lie, discover which gaps to fill and impress at interview, whether selection of appraisal?
Explore your own “Unique Route” and discover how you can reinforce those transferrable skills, provide evidence to support an application and confidently promote the best version of you.
- Explore your potential, reclaim those long-forgotten talents. Grow in mental strength, natural resilience and self-belief.
Downloadable PDF License Agreement:
By purchasing and downloading this file, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this License Agreement.
- This document is for a single download and is for personal (Licensee) use only
- This document may be printed for personal use, but is not to be distributed to anyone else, without the prior permission on the licensor
- No modifications may be made on this document and no parts may be reproduced and forwarded to other parties
- The right of Sheila Hamilton (Licensor) to be identified as author of this work in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988. All rights are reserved.
- Content copyright © Sheila Hamilton 202 and Illustrations copyright © Claire Paul
Sheila Hamilton has been a friend of mine for more years than I care to remember. She has always been a searcher for new ideas and since she started writing her My Route to…” Series of books the great ideas have simply blossomed. People today are more lost and confused that they have ever been. They are looking for support and guidance in a way that’s non-threatening. Sheila’s books are a gift for those that want to improve the soft skills that are so necessary in today’s fast paced world. The books are an easy read, filled with insightful questions and laid out in a unique and imaginative way. Make sure you get your hands on a set of these books.
Coach, Mentor and Founder of LifeMentoring.com